Monday, February 9, 2009

What I Love About Sundays....


In his song "What I Love About Sunday," country music artist Craig Morgan loved singin' along as the choir swayed, every verse of Amazing Grace and shaking the preacher's hand. Yeah, yeah, yeah.....apparently Mr. Morgan doesn't have an 8 week old daughter. The only swaying we're doing at the Tucker house is intended to get Maddie to go to sleep. So before you go cat-nappin on your porch swing let me tell you why we have grown to love Sundays. For the past two Sunday nights, Maddie has slept through the entire night! I told someone today that we were going to have to start treating everyday like Sunday around here....head on over to the church for about an hour around 9:30 and then have a good ol' home cooked meal over at the Raines' house on Sunday evening. Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to steal a kiss as the sun fades next Sunday. Sounds like a plan huh?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment