Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Is Almost Here!

The last two weeks of the school year always seem to last for months. Standardized testing is over, the weather is nice outside, and everybody begins to shut down and move into summer mode. If you think that students are the only ones who get "summer-itus" then think again! Between umpiring and taming 12 year olds for the past 10 months, I have left my brain (and any desire to do any type of work) behind. I can already smell the salt water and feel the sunburn that's coming my way in early June. We are taking our first "family" vacation to the beach with Maddie! Lindsey has spent countless hours on the internet shopping for Maddie's first bathing suit, and I must say, she found two awesome ones. I know that nothing screams corny like a set of matching bathing suits, but I guess I had better get used to that with Ali, Claire , and Maddie being so close. Maddie looks like a regular parrothead in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment