Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Don't Blink...

Useless fact: The average human blinks 25 times per minute. Good thing I am not your average human. Kenny Chesney hit the nail on the head in his song "Don't Blink" when he said "you're six years old and you take a nap, wake up and you're 25 and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife.....don't blink, you just might miss, your babies growing like mine did...." Okay, I'll quit singing now, but you get the point. It is really depressing if you think about it. It seems like just yesterday that Lindsey and I were fighting for the "long couch." Of course being the good husband I am, I did momentarily loan it to her while she was pregnant. Now Maddie is almost three months old and we don't have time to sit down, much less fight over couches. Before you know it, Maddie will be 20 and I'll be running boys off of my porch. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment